Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teddies World Wide Preview starts today!

Hi peeps, you can now pop by http://www.teddiesworldwide.com/ today to view the sneak preview!

This the the world's largest online teddy bear show which will be held from 20th to 21st November 2010.
75 International Artists are offering hundreds of collectible teddy bears & friends!


Here's Daxtor, one of my bears specially made for this grand event! You will be able to see him on the sneak preview page. I have a puppy and a few other critters available for adoption on this event, so do pop back to visit them! =)

I have just done rearranging my blog layout today and changed my blog header, do let me know some of your comments ok? :o)



I have received a few enquiries from visitors coming to the Singapore Bear Show asking me if I teach workshops. So I have plan this just for you! =)

Teddy Bear Workshop ~ Make a bear for your love one this Christmas!

I will be conducting a bear workshop this December.
Below are the information:
Course Fee: $180/Pax
Early Bird Special: $160/Pax (Register now before 22nd November 2010)
Duration: 2 Sessions, 3 hours each
Date: 4th and 11th December (2 Saturdays)
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Location: My Favorite Things (Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane #01-06 Singapore 360004)

Email me @ waynestonbears@yahoo.com.sg with the following format:

1. Name
2. Mobile Number
3. Number of Pax
4. Bank Transaction Number and Amount (transfer to POSB savings 130-37823-4)
5. Other Enquiry

Feel free to email me on any matters regarding this workshop or my bears.
Have a great day everyone =)

Cheers,
Wayne

3 comments:

  1. What a smart bear Daxtor is, hope the show goes well for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the show Wayne, I'm sure your cute little bears will find homes.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears
    P.S. You may wish to change my link from Bearly Sane on your Favourite Blogs now I have changed my name and address. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katy & Sandi. I hope more people will come and visit my bears.

    P.S Sandi, I have change the link, thanks for reminding me =)

    Have a beary wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)