Monday, December 20, 2010

Jingle the Monkee

Hi everyone! Are you ready for Christmas??? I am so ready and excited!

I will like to introduce Jingle, my last creation of this year to everyone. You can view more pictures of him on Bear Pile & Etsy.



Few days ago i have changed the website address of Wayneston Bear Facebook Page to:
http://www.facebook.com/waynestonbears
you may now click or share the link above to join our page and get our latest updates on events, new bears =)

It's about 4 days away from the Seoul Teddy Bear Convention, I am really excited... this will be my first time in my life to see and feel SNOW! Yippee =)

Yesterday I have spent a wonderful day with my workshop class. The bear making workshop has ended, pictures of the workshop will be shown here after Christmas (I promise to show the pics after xmas, as one of the lady requested that her bear should not be revealed before she give it to her boyfriend)
She has put lots of hardwork on this bear, I hope her boyfriend will appreciate and perhaps make a bear for her in return!

All the ladies have complete their bears and are happy with them, I am so glad! I will be planning on next year's workshop soon, if you are interested do drop me an email, I will send you the information as soon as I have prepared them.

Got to go to bed now, it's 1am here! Good night =)

5 comments:

  1. Love the new monkey. Hope the show goes well for you - I really wish I had gone my whole life without snow. Even this year without snow would have been good. Even the last week... urgh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jingle is a lovely monkey Wayne. I hope you have a wonderful time in the snow, great time at the show and happy holidays.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy, Wayne. Glad to hear you will be seeing snow at Christmas. I love Jingle. What a sweet face. My favorite toy growing up was not a teddy bear but a monkey. Have a wonderful holiday if I don't talk to you before then. I have hurt my neck and am staying pretty much away from the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your monkey, very sweet.

    Greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you so much for the lovely comments everyone ^.^
    I will post pictures of Seoul on my blog, be sure to come back to see =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)