Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Bear Swap with Olga (Avateddy)

Good day to everyone =) I hope that you have a wonderful day with your family and friends this weekend.

Today I am going to share with you this lovely bear made by Olga from Germany. Olga makes adorable miniature bears and animals, aren't her expression cute? You can view her blog here.


3 months ago, Olga posted on her blog looking for artists who are interested for birthday and christmas swaps. I am glad to be one of them, this makes the swap more meaningful because my birthday is just 2 days after her's. Every year, I don't celebrate my birthday, however I would still buy something for myself :) This swap is just prefect for me, i think it's a win-win for both of us!

Here's is Aries, a Wayneston Baby that I have made for her. I am glad that she likes her too.


Swapping is so fun and I think I'm going to organise a birthday swap next year too =)
Counting down 7 more days to Wayneston Bears 2nd Anniversary! Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful swap - I like both bears very much.
    Greetings Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap ! Happy birthday & anniversary : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping by Iris and Rita =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)