Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wayneston Kitten, Creamsicle

Creamsicle is a chubby kitten that I have specially created for a collector in US. She is the first thing that I have been working on since I am back from my Thailand trip. I have redesign her from the Melissa kitten pattern. She is made from soft Japanese alpaca fur, and I have given her hand painted eyes with glitters and colour shadings to her body.

Bye bye Creamsicle, I will miss you!


In the process of making Creamsicle, I took some pictures with my iphone.

Cutting out her pattern and setting test eyes

Setting her hand painted eyes

Jointing and stuffing

Sewn her ears and closing her openings after stuffing.
Shadings are given to her lastly to enhance her looks.
I really love the way she turns out to be =) I hope you enjoy viewing her pictures.

5 comments:

  1. She is really cute Wayne. I love how her eyes are set looking up. Thanks for the wip photos, it is always nice to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne, I will add more photos on the working progress of my creations next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love her Wayne, she does have very beautiful eyes :) I can see why you will miss her.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)