Saturday, May 21, 2011

Anndrina is now available on Bear Pile

Greeting to all my friends,

I want to introduce a new bear in Wayneston Town, here is Anndrina the pink bear =)
She is approximate 8.5" tall, made of soft light pink mohair. She wears a ruffle and is now available on Bear Pile.




This week, I have received the 2011 TACDA Nominee award trophy and Walnut the squirrel is back home after the hand of judging. I have also received the wonderful and helpful feedbacks from 3 judges. Each of them has given me professional critiques on my creation, these comments are very important to me and will help to improve on my bear making skills. I would like to thanks the 3 judges for the lovely comments too =) You made my day!

Now that I have received Walnut and the trophy, I need to take a nice picture of myself with them...hopefully this could be done this week! I will share more pictures with you when they are done.

We wish you a blessed and wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. Andrinna is beautiful Wayne. I love her pink fur. She looks a little different to me, more of a traditional design. I like how the darker pink backing of the fabric is peeking out through the fur around her face. It gives her so much depth.
    I would love to see a picture of you and squirrel. Congrats again on that well deserved nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comments Joanne =) Yes, I have made Anndrinna towards a slight traditional design. I am glad you like her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)