Friday, August 26, 2011

Churp Churp

Churp Churp is a new website which I have found lately. It's a site for bloggers to promote advertisers campaigns in return you could get back some income in return.


Refer a friend and get rewarded with $1!
Get your friends to join Churp Churp and start sharing to get rewards! We're giving you $1 for every friend you invite into our community, so what are you waiting for? Get your friends to jump on board and be part of the excitement today! The more, the merrier!


I think it would be fun to share with your friends on the latest happenings, trends and brands that you like and love. All you need to do is to join as a member to participate. What's more, the membership is FREE! I am going to try this out as every small amount counts... I might be able to buy a bear with these $$$ generated.
Crossing my fingers :X

The bear that I am working on should be completed this week, can't wait to show all of you.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)