Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What's your Favourite Christmas Song?

Yeah!  It's just 12 days to Xmas, I am excited... not because of the gifts I am receiving (I only receive less than 3 every year) but happy because I will have a few days to rest at home and celebrate with my family.

I have been listening to Xmas songs all day long, they makes me feel good. Here are some of the favourite songs ranked by me. How about you? Do you have any favourite songs that you would like to recommend? =)

Xmas Songs Ranked by Me ^.^
1) All I want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)
2) Last Christmas
3) I saw Mummy Kissing Santa Claus (Jackson 5)
4) Ruldolph the Red Nose Reindeer
5) Mary did you know (Clay Aiken)
6)Santa Claus is Coming to Town
7) Jingle Bells Rock
8) Frosty the Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)