Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year Resolution!


Yeah! The date today is 1 January 2012! Time to set some new goals this year and better fulfil them!
Goal setting is very important for me, this keeps me motivated and improving! I can say about 90% of the goals set last year were fulfilled, the remaining 10% will have to bring forward to year 2012! Wayne just got to have more self-discipline!

Some of the goals set this year (Not in order):
1) Make at least 3 new animals to Wayneston Collection
2) Learn to hand dye mohair
3) Needle felt a bear's face
4) Make a few more bears/animals with wings
5) Make another bear on fours
6) Make another open-close mouth bear
7) Make another bear with loc-line joints
8) Make another realistic bear with claws
9) Revise and experiment with various stuffing techniques
10) Join a few more teddy bear competitions
11) Participate in one more overseas teddy bear show
12) Airbrush another bear/animal
13) Do a re-make up for a Ball Jointed Doll
14) Learn to make a doll wig
15) Revempt my website, learn a new software

I CAN DO IT! JUST DO IT!
Happy New Year Everyone! ^.^

8 comments:

  1. That is a long list and I hope you accomplish them all this coming year. Happy New Year and may it be a happy and prosperous one for you.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. С Новым Годом!!!

    С любовью,
    Helena_VS
    *)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Everyone! Happy New Years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Wayne! I hope you accomplish all your goals. Good luck in 2012.
    Hugs
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feliz Año Nuevo!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Wayne. Wow, your list seriously looks daunting and very demanding to me. All the best to you. I'm sure you are determined to accomplish all these and more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Val, thanks for writing me a comment :) Hahaha, I feel that writing this list down in black and write makes me committed to do something and brings me to success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)