Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dinner with the Teddy Bear Lovers!

Yesterday night, I met up with 2 of our local Singapore artists, Esther Lee and Irene Goh for dinner.

Top: My birthday swap birthday made by Natalia and Below: Little Bear made by Irene

Left: Irene and Right: Esther

Esther holding her black bear

The black bear is my favourite bear yesterday night

Irene and Esther's Bear, Peaches

Made by Esther

Made by Esther
It was a nice meet up with bear friends again to chat about bears and the different ways to make them. We are already looking forward to our next meet up!

I have created a Facebook Group lately named "Singapore Teddy Bear Lovers", it's a group specially formed for Singaporean Teddy Bear Enthusiast. If you are an Artist/Teddy Bear Collector or a Bear Artist, you might want to join our group. I am still in the midst of coordinating and promoting the group, hopefully one day our group will grow. As the group gets more members, we could have a monthly gathering and organise events as a team =)

Hugs,
Wayne

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, it looks as though you had a great night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No, it's not my birthday yet. LOL
      We had a wonderful dinner =)

      Delete
  2. It's always so much fun to meet up with other teddy bear creators. I'm so glad you have these ladies near you. Their bears are cute, too! When are you coming to Colorado? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debora, i really hope to meet you and the rest of the US artists one day. I m not really sure when I can visit at all, maybe next year? LOL we should see.

      Delete
  3. Oh Wayne, I see Isabellina enjoying lovely company of stunning bears and cup of chino. Great to meet same minded people and exchange ideas and have nice cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)