Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wayneston Bear Making Workshop 8 & 15 April 2012

We have just ended our bear making workshop, it was fun and we have lots of laughter. This time, we have a male student! You will be very impressed that he could sew very well and fast!

The students were very patient and I could see that they enjoy this bear making class. Although this is their first time making a bear, the outcome of the final products are very well done! Good work and I am very proud of them!

Due to the overwhelming response of the workshops, I may have another bunny workshop coming up again in end of May or June after my Melbourne trip! Please visit our blog again for details or sign up for our mailing list.

Hope you will like these pictures we took today! =)
Happy Bear Making!














3 comments:

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)