Friday, May 25, 2012

Next Project!

I am back from my Melbourne trip for almost 2 weeks. So what's next?
I am currently working on more critters for the Friends of Teddy Online Show Show in July, 2 of the critters are now completed and I am now working on the 3rd animal right now.


Time seems very tight for me lately, I am still trying to pull myself back to work on my bears. After the long break, it's has been hard to recover from my laziness. LOL
I have made a brand new critter which I had never made before, you will be only seeing him the first time at this show. Is there any animals you would like to see me making for this show?

Hugs, Wayne

1 comment:

  1. What a great theme for this show. It is perfect for you. I look forward to seeing your new creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)