Saturday, June 30, 2012

Zec the Bunny! Preview for TeddiesWorldwide Online Show!

Hi everyone! I have been busy creating a few animals for the coming online show in July. These animals have to be kept secret and not reveal only when the show starts, I am sorry for not been able to share any WIP pictures recently :x

The day has come! Today we can finally share ONE of the preview picture!
Tata! Here is Zec the Bunny!

I am really excited to share Zec here which has a 4-piece head design. The 4 piece head has given me the flexibility to create a different head shape to my preference, something that I have been researching on for a long time. I am really happy with the result.

You can now vote for your favorite animal on the TeddiesWorldwide coming July online show.
If u like Zec, please vote for him. Thank you and have a great weekend! ♥
http://www.TeddiesWorldwide.com/

Hugs,
Wayne

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I love your little Zec, did you sculpt his nose and teeth from polymer clay?
    Wishing you a very successful show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rabbit is very cute. I have popped over to have a look and I will vote when I have more time.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Wendy and Kays Kids =)
    Wendy, the nose and teeth needlefelted and sealed to make them hard. They are firmly rooted onto the face without any glue sticking to it.

    Hugs, Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work Wayne, would never have thought they were needle felted. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)