Sunday, September 23, 2012

New mouse named Minsk! Now available on Bear Pile

Introducing a new creation which I have made recently, her name is Minsk! I want to thank my best friend, Philip for giving her such a lovely name!




She is made of copper coloured mohair, softly stuffed with polyfill and weighted with crush garnets.
Her little nose is needle felted, harden, painted and sealed. She has horsetail whiskers on her cheeks too!

Minsk has a tail made of calf leather too! It has wire armature for easy posing.
Minsk is now available for adoption on Bear Pile:
http://www.bearpile.com/item/60181

Thanks for viewing and have a great day!

Hugs, Wayne

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this mouse is adorable.
    still want to learn those toes to make.

    P.S. Minsk(city) is capital of Belarus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment Natalia, I didn't know Minsk is a city of Belarus. I think it still a nice name for this little mouse =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE Minsk, Wayne! You did a fabulous job!!

    Warmly,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)