Friday, August 2, 2013

Bear Swap with Shanna Hiniker

Fozzy made by Shanna

A teddy bear named Fozzy made by Shanna (The Little Leaf) has arrived last week.

I think he is the cutest bear I have in my collection. He is small and soft, he even has little trapunto paw and foot pads made from felt. I am very impressed with Shanna's craftmanship, her work is definitely worth to add into your bear collection.

I have always wanted to learn how to make trapunto paws and foot pads and I thought it never going to happen. After looking at Shanna's bear, I am inspired to try this technique soon on a bear.
Nibbles a mouse swapped for Fozzy
Thank you Shanna, for the lovely swap bear, I will treasure him. For our exchange, I sent her my latest mouse, Nibbles. I am glad to hear she loves him too.

You can read more about our swap on her blog here.

Hugs, Wayne

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again Wayne. I am so happy that you love Fozzy so much!! I really enjoyed watching him come together. He was a brand new pattern I came up with just for this swap, but I think I will adjust it just a bit and try using it again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)