Monday, September 2, 2013

Presenting to you today, my latest new polar bear, Blitz!





Blitz has now been adopted...Thanks

Presenting to you today my latest and new creation........Blitz the Polar Bear!

Blitz is my first realistic inspired Polar Bear I have ever created; countless hours have been spent to create him.

I looked at real life images of polar bears from the internet and experimented with the body proportions, hence achieving a design which I am very pleased with.

Blitz has an open mouth design with needle sculpted gums, tongue and even has a set of teeth made from Fimo clay.

I had lots of fun and "pain" while making the leather paw pads on his feet. The paw pads easily took me more than 10 hours  to complete them! It's my first attempt applying appliqué techniques to achieve them. Black claws were also installed onto the feet in order to create a more realistic feel and enhance the overall image of the Blitz.

Blitz is on fours. You can pose him sitting down on hind legs.

I would love to hear your comments on my latest creation. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Hugs,
Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)