Sunday, November 3, 2013

Counting down 20 days to the Singapore Teddy Bear Show

Just a quick update on my latest progress. I am currently working on new creations for the Singapore Teddy Bear Show and time is running out, that's why I have not been updating my blog for quite some time. 

Chester & Beirne.
I am sorry to inform you that no new bears/animals will be available for adoption till end of November after the Singapore Teddy Bear Show. I am doing my best to create newer bears/animals for the visitors at the show and it really means a lot to me to showcase my latest works.

There will be updates on the dates to the next Make a Bear Workshops soon.

Please do come to visit us on 23 & 24 November at the Singapore Teddy Bear Show. We hope to see you there!

Hugs, Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)