Thursday, August 7, 2014

Wayneston Bears Review: Singapore Teddy Bear Show 2013 in Australian Bear Creations Magazine Vol 18 No.6

We are really excited to share our very first Teddy Bear Show review on a magazine! Never in our wildest imagination did we think that we would become writers! All this was made possible thanks to Ms Susan Leigh and we would like to thank her for giving us this rare opportunity.

Thank you Australian Bear Creations also, for sharing this wonderful article with the world. :)

I believe this article was published a few month back but I am only able to share with you now as I just received my copy yesterday.

Nevertheless, it's never too late to share this article with all of you!

Hope you enjoy reading the article about our Local Teddy Bear Show.

Hugs,
Wayne.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for writing me a comment! Have a great day! =)